So that's what I'm doing now. Slowly adding to the story. I'll keep you posted if I ever get around to trying to get it published.
Now, onto some photos and stories about Jackson! We just recently got back from a trip to Oregon to visit family. Jackson was a fantastic little traveller. He adjusted immediately to his new surroundings and seemed to have a good time. He turned into a huge Mommy's Boy the entire trip and would do this horrid screeching cry if I left his sight for too long. It made my trip a little more stressful, especially since Brian was not able to come with us (it was just Jackson, my parents and me). Jackson got spoiled on the trip. My aunt made sure that we went to a park almost every day with him! The nice thing about the city they live in is that two of the malls have indoor parks, so even if it was raining he got to go to a park! We need those up here!
So here's some photos from our trip!
Hmmm... I have realized that once again I sucked at taking photos on my trip! I always take my camera with all intentions of taking tons of photos. Then I get home and realize I only took photos on about 2 occassions. And of course I have no photos of the people we were visiting! Geesh! I need to get better about that!
1 comment:
Thanks for the photos Rae. Jackson is getting so big! He looks like such a BOY! ...me
Post a Comment