Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just a quick picture update

Man! You'd think I have a crazy busy life or something. I don't. I just never make the time right now to update this blog. I'm too busy reading other people's blogs, lol!

Right now Brian's family is visiting. It's wonderful. Jackson is so in love with his grandparents and great-nan that he is wanting to spend all of his time with them. I am getting a nice little break from the constant dictatorship of toddlerhood.

So today I just wanted to upload a bunch of random photos for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

We went to a streetcar museum in Rockwood when we were in Ontario. Jackson had a blast on the 'quains'!

We went to the streetcar museum with Aunt Sarah, Carly, Paige, Sarah's neighbour Laura and her twins Noah and Abbigail.

While we were visiting Brian's family we went to the Etobicoke mall that has a fun fair. I think Jackson's favorite ride was the escalator. Granddad took him on it many many times!

He did enjoy the little train ride at the fun fair though.

At the cottage Gramma let Jackson and Paige play with bubbles in the kitchen sink!

Doesn't it look like fun!

Where Brian's parents live there is an old steam train that you can go for rides on. It is out for repairs right now but they have a replacement train for the time being. Jackson had a blast on it!

We went to the Waterloo Children's Museum with Aunt Sarah, Carly and Paige. All the kids had a lot of fun playing with each exhibit. It was great for all three ages (8, 5 and 2).

This is also at the Children's museum. They had this big empty room with a couple ride on toys. The kids had fun playing on them and burnt off some extra energy!

This is just an example of how big our little guy has grown. This was him in his first Halloween costume at 5 months old...

And here he is at 26 months old crammed into the same costume, lol! He actually went into it a lot more willingly this time. Even though it was a very very tight squeeze. We were organizing the nursery closet and thought it would be amusing (to us) to see if he still fit in it. It was much easier to get it on him than it was to get it off him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackson is getting so big, hope you are feeling well.