My favorite things right now are:
- To play outside
- To make a mess
- Play with my green bean (ride on toy), police car, wagon and my bicycle outside.
- To make a craft (news to me!)
- To go outside (are you seeing a trend here?)
- To play with Carson
- To play with Sakima
- To play outside (lol)
- Play with my sister
- To play with Lexi's toys
- No, I don't like to play with Lexi's toys, I like my own toys.
- Play outside when it's not raining
- See it's not raining, Mommy, it stopped raining, mommy, see, see, it stopped raining, see see?
Hmmm. I think I'll end that game! He did cover most of his favorite things though. He also still really likes doing puzzles, playing with cars, and now he loves books. Every night when we put Lexi to bed Jackson tells us he's going to play for '5 more minutes' and then we read him 2-3 books. Every night he has the option of having bedtime songs or reading one more book. More often than not he chooses another book. I LOVE this. I love kids books and we have tons and tons of them. Then we also go to the library every week or two and borrow at least 5 bedtime stories. And yes, I judge a book mostly by the cover. I will not even open a book if the cover is not a cute picture. We've ended up with some pretty crappy storylines because the pictures were cute, lol! Our favorite book right now is A Monster Wrote me a Letter by Nick Bland. Soooo cute!! If anyone is in the market for a new kids book I highly recommend this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment