Wednesday, October 10, 2012

36 hours...

ACK!!!!

In 36 hours I will be wheeled into the operating room. In 36+ hours we will find out if Peanut is a boy or a girl, Brian will get to hold him/her, I will get to see the little being that has been beating the bejeepers out of me for the last few months. Soon after that I will get to hold my little sweet baby. There isn't much better than that.

So wish me luck that Friday afternoon everything will go well, Peanut will be born healthy and screaming, I will get through the surgery fine, and we will become a happy family of 5 (6? Do I count Benjamin or not, I'm still not sure on that one). Wish me luck that Peanut has my blood and we don't have jaundice issues and a NICU stay. Wish me luck that I get to leave the hospital with my baby in my arms. Just wish me luck that just this one time I get to be on the 'normal' side of the statistics.

No comments: