Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jackson's Baby Calendar

When Jackson was born I decided to make him a calendar that had all of his firsts and all of the things we did during his first year. I thought it would be a simple, quick form of a baby book. Something that I could do as the year went on so that by the time he was one his 'baby book' would be finished. It would start with June 2007 (since he was born May 30th) and go right through to his first birthday. Simple right? I should have no problems getting it done by the time he was one.

Yeah, that didn't happen. I was able to finish June-Oct by around October of this past year, but then it sat untouched for the last 5 months. Last night I went to my first ever crop night. It was held at a scrapbooking store here and went from noon to midnight. I was there from around 5pm until just after 10pm. I finished Nov-March! Five layouts in five hours. Not too bad. Some of them I really like, others I really do not like, but at least they are done. So now I just have two more months and the calendar is done! Almost a year late, but hey, I still haven't scrapbooked our wedding and that was almost 5 years ago!

So here are the pages! Enjoy!

(the one above is not quite finished, there are going to be buttons below the photo of him sleeping in his crib and to the left of the one of him feeding himself.)

1 comment:

Blake and Hollie said...

That's really cute. I am sure he will enjoy looking through them when he is older.