Mommy: What is your favorite food?
Jackson: Suckers (he happens to be having one right now). And Nutella sandwiches and Cheez Whiz. That's all I like. Oh, and I like hot dogs too. And fish. Mommy, that all. That's all I like. (I'm glad he added the fish or you'd really think we only fed him crap).
Mommy: What is your favorite colour?
Jackson: Blue.
Mommy: Do you like any other colours?
Jackson: No, just blue. Just blue mommy. Just blue.
Mommy: What's your favorite animal?
Jackson: Blue! (not sure when blue became an animal as well as a colour). I like Bundy (our friend's dog that actually scares the bejeepers out of him) and I like Sammy. That's all the animals I like. And I like Lexi. (lol, he puts his sister on the same level as our cat).
Mommy: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Jackson: A fireman!!
Mommy: What is your favorite toy?
Jackson: Ummm... Thomas and Friends. And the wood master. Is that what, right now, I build? The master one... I like that one. (he has an awesome track built on his train table right now with the wooden tracks so he's asking if the one that he has already built is the 'master' track).
Mommy: Do you mean the wooden track?
Jackson: We build already? No, I mean, about the wood one. Actually no, the trackmaster one. (and yet he mostly only builds with the wood track)
Mommy: What is your favorite tv show?
Jackson: Diego and Wonderpets and Max and Ruby. That all the ones I like. That all mommy.
Mommy: What is your favorite sport? Then I had to explain what 'sport' meant.
Jackson: Umm. Ball (I'm thinking he didn't understand the explanation).
Mommy: What is your favorite book?
Jackson: Wonderpets.
Mommy: What is your favorite treat?
Jackson: Sucker. And a Timbit!
Mommy: Who is your best friend?
Jackson: Sakima. And Victoria/Tiffany (they are twins and he says their name like they are one person).
Mommy: Who is your favorite person?
Jackson: No, I want to watch Diego I said! Can I watch Diego please? Please Mommy? Please.. Please Mommy, can I watch Diego please mommy...
I guess the interview is over.
No comments:
Post a Comment