This morning I had just gotten out of the shower when Jackson came into the bathroom to inform me that he had to pee. I told him to just go in my bathroom while I continued to get ready for the day. As I was putting deodorant on he asked me what I was doing. I told him I was putting deodorant on so that I would continue to smell good all day. He looked at me all sweetly and told me "but I think you are perfect just the way you are.". Awww.
And the other day while he was napping I made some cookies. When he got up he asked me what he smelled and I brought him in the kitchen to see the cookies. He looked up at them and then told me "They are great Mommy! You are the best cookie maker in the whole wide world!".
Perfection is achievable...
No comments:
Post a Comment