Sunday, July 24, 2011

Just a tad busy over here...

Where has she been? Why has she not updated her blog since May? Is she alive? What has happened to her!?!?!

Well, lets just jump into it shall we? We are selling our business, selling our house and moving back to Ontario. Kablooey!! So yeah, I've been a tad preoccupied. That and my computer has been a temperamental piece of crap that crashes, is slow and has a nonfunctioning 'g' key. Keep that in mind every time I type a 'g'. I am actually having to use control and v every time I want to type a freaking g. Pain in the butt!! And now I have a hard time using normal computers because it is actually second nature to me to type a 'g' that way!! Arggggghhh! I have had it serviced and now it doesn't seem to crash. It's still slow and the stupid 'g' key doesn't work. Just as a warning, laptops and full glasses of water do not mix well. Just saying.

Where was I? Oh yeah, preoccupied, lol! So yeah, our lives are being turned upside down and it's just a tad stressful over here in the Hussain household. The sale of our business is almost complete, our house is on the market and Brian is starting to look into job opportunities in Ontario. Everything hinges on one another and the logistics of it are frighteningly complex. We can't sell our house before the business is sold. We can't move until our house is sold. We can't buy a house in Ontario until we know where Brian will be working. Brian can't accept a job until we are ready to move (ie: both house and business are sold). Kabloeey! That's just my head exploding. We've had the house listed for about a month now. We've had practically no action. We are going to have to lower the price again. Thankfully houses are much cheaper in Ontario and we can afford to lower it more. But the price is now getting a bit insulting. But we have to do what we have to do in order to move onto the next piece of the puzzle.

Anyways, other than all that everything is same old same old. Kids are good, we are good. Hopefully I'll update more often now that my computer has been cleaned up a bit and doesn't crash every time I touch it!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Where are you moving to in Ontario? Back to the Guelph area?