Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Some photos

I refuse to fall into the second child trap. You know the one. The one where there are nowhere near as many photos of the second child. The one where the second child's baby book is only half filled in (or better yet, filled in with her own handwriting).

So I am going to take more photos. It's harder now with a toddler too tho. He insists on being in all the photos, or taking the photos himself. Helpful.

Jackson is SUCH a good brother. Every morning he demands to hold Lexi. As soon as she cries or poops he is quick to declare he is done holding her though!


This is what I mean by he has to be in every photo, lol! I was trying to get a nice sweet photo of my mom holding Lexi, but then Jackson had to get his big ole noggin in the photo. At least he's cute!


Isn't she adorable? Even with the soother that's bigger than her head.


She is such a serious seeming baby. Always just taking in her surroundings and furrowing her eyebrows at everything.

This photo just cracks me up. I love the full on fit. She is not happy and everyone in a 6 block radius is going to know about it.

Some of you will understand the humour of this photo. Jackson likes to play with water. This photo is taken up on our deck. No damage done. BUT a few weeks ago we were all outside doing some yard work. Brian had been cutting the grass, I was watering the plants and Jackson was playing with his yard toys. Then our across the street neighbours came out and we went over to chat with them. After a few minutes I look over at our yard and see Jackson standing on our front porch holding the hose. He'd managed to squeeze the handle to turn the water on and was proudly watering the inside of our house. He was aiming it perfectly in our open front door and was hosing down our shoes and coats in our entryway. LOL! We couldn't get mad because all four of us were hysterically laughing. I wish we'd caught that on film.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those photos are great! I really like the one with Mom and both grandkids! ...plus, I love the story of Jackson watering the entrance way. Hee hee. ...Sarah