
I can't believe that Lexi is already six months. I have to keep counting the months to make sure that she is actually six months. It seems like just last week she was a newborn. It feels like a lifetime ago that I was anxiously awaiting her arrival, but I can't believe she's already half a year old. Awww...

She is in love with her jolly jumper. She likes it so much that I was able to convince Brian that we should get her a jumperoo (basically a cross between a jolly jumper and an exersaucer). I found one used online for only $20! So I picked that up on Friday and Lexi thinks it's pretty cool. I think she still prefers the regular old fashion jolly jumper though.

Guess who is no longer only eating "mommy's milk"! Jackson was quite concerned when we said that Lexi was going to eat some cereal. I guess all these months of drilling into him that Lexi only eats mommy's milk worked, lol! Lexi did really well with the cereal. I wasn't sure if she'd be ready because she hadn't shown much interest in food until the last week and she still seemed to have the tongue reflex (where she pushes everything out of her mouth). But she did great! She ended up having about 6 spoonfuls of rice cereal.

Lexi loves her doll (who's name is Baby's Dolly, creative, no?). Jackson loves this doll as much as, if not more than, Lexi does. He's slowly changing his mind as Lexi gets a little more coordinated. She now can thoroughly drench Baby's Dolly's ponytails and arms with her slobber. Jackson doesn't seem to want to play with it when it is juicy!
3 comments:
She is soooooo cute! Why don't you come up and visit so we can meet her in person?
I love the first picture Rae!
looks like cum in her mouth wish it was mine, been awhile since I got sucked by a baby it is the best feeling
Post a Comment