Monday, March 15, 2010

Here's some photos!

Jackson just loves juice. Normally we water it down to about 1/2 water and 1/2 juice. So the odd time he gets straight juice he sucks it back in about 2 seconds flat. I love the concentration he gets on his face when he is intently trying to get every last drop in record time.

Lexi started off on the blanket, but then pivoted on her belly until she was lying beside it. Jackson took that opportunity to lay on the blanket to pose for some photos with Lexi. People say they look so much alike, but I do not see it. At all.

I love this photo. We were walking on the boardwalk in Sooke and one of the boards had a hole in it. Jackson proceeded to get down on the ground to look through the hole and put his arm in to see if he could touch the water (about 15' below the boardwalk, lol!).

He even convinced Brian and I to get down on the ground and look through a neighbouring hole.

Lexi at the boardwalk. All bundled up and sweet.

For Christmas Jackson got a gift card to Zellers from Uncle Glen and Aunt Gail. He picked out this game (Elefun). And man oh man, does he love it! He's constantly asking us to play his game. There is a fan in the bottom of the 'elephant' and that blows little butterflies out of the long plastic trunk. Then each person has a little butterfly net and you have to try to catch them in the air. At this point Jackson plays the game by running around laughing and dancing as they rain down, then frantically scooping them off the ground into his net just so that he can rip the trunk off the elephant to refill it. It is pretty cute.

These are Jackson's 'comfy pants'. My grandma made them for Carly way back when Carly was a toddler. When we were in Ontario in the summer of 2008 Jackson needed to borrow some pants at Sarah's house and these were the only non-girly pants they had. Well, Jackson has fallen in love with these pants. He choses to wear them any time we let him pick his pants! Saddly they are now getting a tad too short, but my grandma told me the pattern number so I might attempt to sew some pants from a pattern!

Lexi's 5 month photo!! The poor Elephant has to fend for himself now!

This photo just cracks me up.

This was one of my favorite shirts on Jackson around this age. We haven't put it on Lexi before because it seems like such a boy shirt. But last night I had to do an entire outfit change about an hour before bed and didn't want to put her in her pjs yet, so I put this on her. Her 'pants' are a pair of Baby Legs that one of my '60 year old friends' had sent me for Benjamin. I LOVE them! I try to put them on her every night now. They are still huge on her, but they stay up so I say they fit! They are little grey skulls with light green. Quite boyish, but still super cute! She's our little tough chick in this outfit.

And for those of you that don't understand how small she actually is... This is a 6 month sleeper. She will be 6 months in 10 days. In this picture her feet are around where the knees should be. I could have tied the legs in a little bow, lol!

1 comment:

Marcella said...

Lexi's cheeks are awesome. These were great pictures of the kids. I like Jackson looking through the boardwalk.

heidi has those baby legs with a pink hat on the skull...she's tough :)