Bah! There is nothing worse than having a toddler who is sick. Unless you also have a baby who is sick. Oh, but wait, also the mom being sick is worse yet. And the worst? The absolute worst? What if the dad gets sick too? I think I'd rather myself be sick for a month than Brian be sick.
Jackson started getting sick about a week ago. Just sneezing and coughing. He seems mostly better now. But now Lexi is all hoarse sounding and has a runny nose. And me? I feel like death warmed over. I've got the runny nose, sneezing, coughing, achy, hoarse sounding, miserable feeling, alternating chills and hot flashes, headache, pity me sickies. Add to that the baby who still gets up numerous times a night and the toddler who talks non-stop and just wants to play all day.
Thank God it's the weekend tonight. Hopefully Brian won't get sick and he'll be the wonderful husband that he is and let me catch up on some restorative sleep.
1 comment:
Hmmmm.... maybe I should think twice about visiting? :-)
Post a Comment