Friday, August 29, 2008

Visit with Brian's family

Brian's mom, dad and grandma are here visiting right now. Jackson is enjoying all the extra attention and love that they are all showering on him. He loves to perform for them and will 'boogie' or 'shake his booty' on command, lol! He's quite the little show off.

They have rented a mini van for their trip and Jackson LOVES riding in it. He can see out of all the windows and see mommy and daddy sitting behind him and great-nan sitting beside him. He believes he is the center of attention on any car ride. It's great, we barely need any toys with us for the trip and don't need to listen to any of his kids music!! The downside is that he will NOT have a nap in the van. Too much to see and do. So he hasn't been napping too well in the afternoon, but he's still happy enough, so I guess it's okay.

We are heading up island tomorrow to go to Courtenay for the long weekend. There is a wonderful beach up in that area that Jackson loves (I think I've posted photos of it before, it's in Parksville). The cadet base that Brian stayed at when he was a teenager is also in the area (in Comox). We'll go by there too, it's right on the beach and really pretty (well, the beach is pretty, the cadet base is not so pretty!).

I'll be sure to get some photos and update from our trip!

No comments: