Monday, August 18, 2008

Wow! It's been a while!

I didn't realize it has been so long since I updated this blog. I had such high hopes for updating many times a week. Then life happens.

I do have some photos and stories to post but just haven't had a chance yet. They will all be coming soon (I hope!). Here's the basics of what has happened since July 31st!

1. Sarah, Greg, Carly and Paige came to visit for about a week. They stayed with us one day, then went on a mini-vacation within their vacation, then back to stay at the condo for a few days before they had to head back home.

2. My parents came to visit too. They were here the same time Sarah and her family were here, but then also stayed about a week longer.

3. We went to the Symphony Splash, BC day, and BC150 celebrations! It was crazy, there were thousands of people downtown and tons of festivities.

4. Mom, Jackson and I went on a trip to Oregon to a family reunion. It was great to see everyone again and Jackson had a great time meeting lots of relatives!

That's about it in a nutshell! I will hopefully post some photos soon and tell you all a little more in depth about it all!

Brian's parents and grandma are coming to visit this weekend!

No comments: