Thursday, January 28, 2010

The many different Lexis

I took Lexi's 4 month photo on Monday (can you believe she's 4 months already!?!?). I was just comparing her monthly photos and it amazed me how she looks like a different baby in each photo. Of course I do not have a 3 month photo since we were in Ontario at that time, but I've found one that will make do.

Here she is at one month old. Notice how dark she seems and how much hair she had!?! Her elephant is almost as big as she is!

Here she is at two months now. She looks a bit chubby in this photo, lol! She seems to have lightened up but still has all her hair.

Three months. She looks longer in this photo and more 'baby' like and less 'newborn' like.

Four months. I don't see much difference between three months and four months. It seems like she's got more hair, or it's darker, but it might just be the pictures.

And just for a laugh, here's Jackson at 4 months! LOL! See why I think Lexi is so wee? But also notice how light Jackson was at 4 months? So maybe Lexi will still darken up.

People keep telling me how much Lexi looks like Jackson. I don't see it AT ALL! I don't see many features that are the same. They have different eyes, different shaped heads, totally different body sizes, etc. They are both sure cute tho!

No comments: