Tuesday, January 19, 2010

mmmmm Lovely hands


Lexi has discovered the yumminess that is her hands. She figured out that she has hands and that ultimately they are under her control. She can't figure out that control but she knows that they can come up to her mouth and they taste delicious. And they are fun to hold. Changing her shirts now are a real pain in the ass.



And yes. She knows she's adorable.


And just for good measure, here's a photo of both kids. The proud big brother!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So very, very cute! Thanks for the photos!

Jodi said...

Okay, just had a chance to catch up on your blog. The pictures are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lexie is getting so big and she is so beautiful. Jackson is as handsome as ever. I love the picture of him with his cousin Paige where he is trying to take back the cookies. LOL Drew has a classmate named Emir that looks just like Jackson and I think of him everytime I see Emir. Anyway, I loved seeing the pictures from your trip. Keep the pictures coming ;)